Experience Southwest Florida Luxury While You Cruise Naples Bay
Sit back, relax and soak in the pristine beauty of Florida’s southwest coast while cruising Naples Bay during a luxury charter rental from Naples Bay Resort.
Explore a sugar sand island, discover a natural paradise or celebrate a special occasion with our master captain at the helm by calling 239-530-5134.
Sugar Sand Beaches
Keewaydin Island (south end) offers the perfect setting for picnicking, shelling, swimming, snorkeling, sand castle building or afternoon napping. Cast a line from the beach for the catch of a lifetime!
Tiger Tail (Marco Island) is a bit more remote and offers beautiful views, warm waters and plenty of shoreline. With its many shallow areas, Tiger Tail is best suited for experienced boaters who are comfortable navigating in skinny waters.
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise with views of South Florida’s most exclusive real estate nestled in Port Royal, Naples Bay and on Marco Island (Johnson Bay, Smokehouse Bay, Factory Bay and Marco River).
Sample the ocean-fresh flavors of the southwest coast’s famous gourmet cuisine at a scenic waterside establishment. Some of our favorites include:
- The Dock — Naples
- The Boathouse — Naples
- CJ's on the Bay — Marco Island
- Snook Inn — Marco Island
- Capri Fish House — Isle of Capri
- Pelican Bend — Isle of Capri
Book your South Florida luxury charter cruise today and discover what it means to Imagine More at Naples Bay Resort!
Catch & Cook Program
- Reserve by calling 239.450.4870 and mention you would like to participate in Naples Bay Resort's "Catch & Cook" program
- Choose from 3 comfortable, shaded, custom offshore multi-passenger vessels with cruising speeds ranging from 20–30 knots
- Half day and full day charters available
- Best of the best Captains with 40+ years experience in near coastal and offshore fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
- License, bait and top-of-the-line fishing tackle included
- Captain filets and cleans your catch upon return to our dock
- Fish will be served for dinner at BlueWater Bar & Grill, located poolside at Naples Bay Club
- Chef cost for preparation starts at $20.00 per pound to include "Fish & Chips" style presentation
*Must present signed "Catch & Cook" Waiver / Assumption of Risk Agreement to your Captain for him to deliver your catch to our Chef. Fish must be consumed same day as caught. Substitutions requested at additional cost and subject to change.
- 8 a.m. to Noon or 1-5 p.m.
- $450 up to 6 people
- Drinks and snacks are available in the Ship Store
- Chilled coolers pre-packed with ice available
- Comfortable carpets included
- Ask about our rain guarantee!
With a wealth of local fishing and wildlife knowledge, our captains are capable of taking anyone out on the water and showing them something new!
Our 24-foot Hurricane deck boats and 24-foot Everglades Center Consoles are ideal for a luxurious day out on the water. Our most popular chart times are from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. but you can reserve a charter for as long or as short a time period as you like. As long as the sun is out, we are available! Speaking of the sun, we also offer Sunset Charters with one of our captains taking you out on the water to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the Gulf of Mexico!
Specializing in fishing trips out in the Gulf and in the Ten Thousand Island Wildlife Refuge, our knowledgeable captains also lead eco-tours, casual cruises with the family and luxurious leisure trips through the bay. We can adapt to any customer’s special requests and part of what makes us so special is our ability to please everybody. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to splash your way through the waters of Naples and Marco Island!
Meet Our Captains
Jason C. Oglesby has been a Naples Bay Resort boat rentals staff member for more than three years and earned his master captain’s license for more than 15 years ago. Born and raised in the Florida Everglades, Jason possesses an abundance of knowledge about wildlife and the local waterways. Specializing in fishing charters, Jason can take you down to the Ten Thousand Island Wildlife Refuge and put you on trout, redfish, snapper, snook and more! He also has an extensive experience conducting eco-tours and exemplifies our high standards of customer service, contributing to our reputation as the most prestigious Charter Service in Southwest Florida.